Over the years I have consulted with a large number of church groups on the area of leadership. As part of what I do I ask people to make a..
- December 1, 2017
In the last ten to fifteen years, the use of coaching as a method to develop individuals has increased significantly. However, most of this..
- November 10, 2017
Some questions are very easy to answer and we simply take them in our stride. But this is not always the case, especially when an..
- November 2, 2017
So-called ‘bad’ communication is pretty simple. Bad communication is what happens when you’re not able to get your ideas and feelings..
- October 20, 2017
Good coaching and feedback giving should help to facilitate the whole process of self-discovery. A useful model for better understanding..
LEADERSHIP & ManagementLeadership and Management articles
“The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest..
Working constantly with Christian leaders in many different countries allows you to gain insights into the changing trends and shifting..
NEW TOPICS & ArticlesAssertiveness, Conflict Resolution, Generational Leadership, Team Building, Training
- Assertiveness Styles in Leadership
- Characteristics of Effective Ministry Teams
- Launching Effective Ministry Teams
- What is Teamwork
- Flexibility & Versatility: Keys to Ministry Success
- Developing a Team Building Effectiveness Workshop
- Understanding the Different Generations
- Understanding Conflict Theory
- Using Training Games and Activities
- Coaching and Training the Different Generations
- Healthy Assertiveness in Christian leaders