Over the years I have consulted with a large number of church groups on the area of leadership. As part of what I do I ask people to make a..
- September 29, 2017
Giving people constructive feedback is a core skill for anyone. As its name implies ‘feedback’ focuses on past circumstances,..
- August 1, 2017
In the last ten to fifteen years, the use of coaching as a method to develop individuals has increased significantly. However, most of this..
- July 16, 2017
The Performance and Potential Grid, or Matrix, is a well-known and useful model which has been used for the past twenty years to help..
- February 15, 2016
Logic says that Jesus should have spent the vast majority of his time concentrating on the multitude. After all, he was only going to be on..
LEADERSHIP & ManagementLeadership and Management articles
“The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest..
Working constantly with Christian leaders in many different countries allows you to gain insights into the changing trends and shifting..
COACHING & MentoringCoaching and Mentoring articles
NEW TOPICS & ArticlesAssertiveness, Conflict Resolution, Generational Leadership, Team Building, Training
- Assertiveness Styles in Leadership
- Characteristics of Effective Ministry Teams
- Launching Effective Ministry Teams
- What is Teamwork
- Flexibility & Versatility: Keys to Ministry Success
- Developing a Team Building Effectiveness Workshop
- Understanding the Different Generations
- Understanding Conflict Theory
- Using Training Games and Activities
- Coaching and Training the Different Generations
- Healthy Assertiveness in Christian leaders